Friday 4 March 2016

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick Blush No 22

This is another long overdue post. I've purchased this a long time ago, somewhere mid 2015 and have been wearing it often too. If I remember correctly, I got it from Paris Charles de Gaulle's duty free.








Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick in No.22 ( pfiuhhh what a name!! ) is a cream blush in a stick form from Chanel. The cream blush is housed in a black stick tube with Chanel logo on the top lid. The packaging is simple yet classy, just like how you'd imagine how a Chanel make up would look like.

The shade I picked up ; No.22 is a peachy orange shade. The shade is bright and fresh and compliments my skin tone very well. The finish is creamy but matte with no visible shimmers or sheen ( even though I've read from other bloggers who say they spot some very fine shimmers ).

Texture wise, the cream blush has rich and emollient texture. It is not intensely creamy like Stila Convertible Colors, for instance. But, it is very easy to apply and effortlessly blends either you use fingers, sponge or stippling brush. My favourite tool is Real Techniques stippling brush though, it is just the best tool to apply cream products. The pigmentation is rather sheer, but it is build able. I personally prefer sheer build able pigmentation rather than bold - hard to blend blushes.

The blush provides a natural peachy flush on the cheeks. I find that kind of shades really freshen up my whole look and make my skin looking healthier and less pale or dull. To quote my best friend, she told me that this blush give me a healthy looking glow.

The staying power is good. I got ca. 5-6 hour wear on my combination skin.

Overall, a good cream blush from Chanel. Is it groundbreaking? not really, but it's Chanel xD.

Have you tried any cream blushes from Chanel?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment