Friday 30 October 2015

Zoeva Naturally Yours

Zoeva was having 20% off storewide during the Glamour Shopping Week and I took the chance to try one of their eye shadow palettes. I've been seeing swatches online and was tempted to give at least one of them a try because the swatches look really nice. And because I am boring and predictable makeup junkie, I chose the most neutral one ; Naturally Yours. xD






I have enough nude eye shadows in my collection for my entire life I guess, lol but still I opted for another nude palette and I don't know why I did that. The palette is housed in a thin cardboard case with magnetic closure. There is not built in mirror attached which is one letdown IMO.

Zoeva Naturally Yours palette includes 10 neutral - earth toned eye shadows ranging from matte-satin and shimmery finish.

Pure is a matte nude beige shade. It is rather sheer but works great as a transition or blending shade. It is not unique but necessary and useful.

Soft and Sexy is a medium milk brown with slightly satin finish. It's not completely matte. It Cosmetics Mocha is lighter and cooler, Urban Decay Teased is warmer and redder. Pigmentation is nice, and it applies smoothly. I like it solo on the lids on low key days.

Smooth and Harmony is a pinkish taupe with gold shimmer. Pigmentation is great and applies smoothly.

Forever Yours is a warm burgundies brown with silver shimmer. One of my favourite shade in this palette. The shimmer is intricate and iridescent, very nice on the lids.

Slow Dance is cool toned ashy brown with slightly semi matte / satin finish. The shade is a bit tricky and patchy.

First Love is a matte ivory shade which is nice to 'clean' the edges or under the brow bone.

Casual Elegance is a shimmery yellowish gold shade. I like wearing it as tear duct highlighter shade or lower lash line highlight.

Sweet Sound is a warm medium brown with gold shimmers. Another favourite shade in this palette. It applies smoothly and pigmentation is great.

Lovely Monday is a muddy brown with silver shimmers. It is also another great shade in the palette.

Timeless Chic is a semi matte blue toned black , similar to Slow Dance, this one also applies a bit tricky and a patchy.

Overall, Zoeva Naturally Yours palette offers a nice range of neutral shades. I like how they put some matte and shimmery shades that compliment each other. The shades are not all unique and rather dupable, but it is nice to have them in one palette. The quality is excellent for the price point at €17,89. The dark matte shades are trickier to apply, but the shimmery shades are great. They blend easily and have good staying power. I've been reaching for it daily since the day I purchased it.

What is your current eye shadow palette favourite?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment