Saturday 16 May 2015

Tony Moly Kiss Lover Lip Tint

I am in general not really a fan of lip tint as they all tend to be drying and make my lips peeled. I like the look you get from wearing lip tints though, only I haven't found lip tint that is not drying.
The lovely Jing-Jing from Shizurawr  sent me a package filled with stuffs just recently and this lip tint is included. 


Look at that cute lips sticker!! *_*





The lip tint is from one of my favorite Korean brand ; Tony Moly. The lip tint comes in a simple small plastic tube with doe foot applicator. All the descriptions on the packaging is in korean so I don't understand a word xD. 
Jing Jing got me a red shade with slightly orange undertone. The lip tint applies sheer on the lips and leans more to pink instead of red. Similar to other lip tints, this one also stains the lips but only very subtly. 

Tony moly Kiss Lover Lip Tint has very thin-liquid consistency. It feels like water on the lips and is wet upon application. It dries up to a sticky consistency but not drying. Upon application, it has slightly glossy finish which fades very quickly , but then it is relatively hydrating for lip tint. 
The lip tint has sweet watermelon scent which I like and the scent doesn't linger on so don't worry if you have sensitive nose. 

The staying power is good for a lip tint as it stains the lips after it fades. If you like the look of stained lips or Korean gradient lips,this one is one alternative to try.

What is your favorite lip tint ever?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment