Thursday 19 March 2015

Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Eye Cream

Eye cream is one part of my skin care regime that I most often neglect. But I suffered from dry patches on my under eye area recently, so I knew I needed extra care for it.
Upon visiting duty free at Changi Airport ( one of my fave duty free ever after Dubai ), I spotted a lot of korean skin care and make up with fairly affordable prices. Innisfree is a brand I've been wanting to try for quite a long time so I picked up this particular eye cream after quickly reading the description at the packaging.




If there is a country best known for its skin care, may it be South Korea. Look at those Kpop beautiful dewy skin!
So let's talk about the packaging first. The cream comes inside a solid plastic pot. I don't mind the plastic material instead of typical glass pot because the plastic is a solid one and not filmsy at all. The pot is quite deep though which surprises me because usually eye creams come in 10-15 ml tiny tube. The overall packaging design represents the brand Innisfree very well. I got the impression that Innisfree is a 'green' and nature brand.
The eye cream has rich creamy consistency and applies very nicely. It sinks directly into the skin and leaves the skin hydrated and moisturized. It stings a little little bit upon application but it doesn't bother me at all. I also notice that the area under my eyes feel 'tighter' afterwards. I've been using this eye cream this past 3 weeks and I must say I am very happy with it so far.
It preps my under eye area and makes concealer applies smoothly and prevents it from creasing.

According to the description on the packaging, the cream is supposed to deliver moisture and nourishment to your eye area so I must say it does the job very well.

What is your current fave eye cream?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment