Friday 19 September 2014

Burberry Earthy Blush

The Burberry Light Glow Blushes are one of my favourite blushes of all time. I have 2 shades ; Cameo and Blossom which both I love so much and wear a lot. In fact, Cameo is the only blush I always carry around with me everywhere and the only blush I always have while traveling. 
Earthy Blush was long on my wish list, I have seen it performed very well on other people as matte bronzer or just to give the face a warm glow.  I am glad to finally be able to call it mine.
  





Earthy is a warm matte taupe-y brown shade. It is literally the perfect bronzer shade for my complexion. It is slightly taupe and grey and ashy and not orange at all. It gives my face a nice warm and works well as contour blush which was actually why I got it at the first place. The pigmentation is subtle and sheer but very build able. This is one thing I really like from Burberry blushes, they are very forgiving. Earthy applies effortlessly and beautifully on the cheeks. I use Real Techniques contour blush to apply it and it blends also easily.  It doesn't look like dirt unlike some bronzers which appear unflattering against my complexion.
I also really like to use it as eye shadow. It works perfect as a nice blending shade on the outer V and crease.
The texture is smooth and soft. It is not powdery at all, very very finely milled. I don't know what Burberry put in the formula but this blush is a dream. From 3 shades that I own, they are all consistent in terms of quality.
Packaging wise, I think I don't have to write a lot since I have been raving about them forever. The gunmetal case is beautiful, weighty and no doubt luxurious. The mini brush that comes with it is actually very soft and one of my favourite brush for touch up. The powder is embossed so beautifully with Burberry checked patterns and the patterns stay put even after a lot of used. The blush is also scented with a very nice floral scent.

Earthy retails for €35,99 and yes it is definitely worth every penny.


I think it is safe to call Earthy as my favourite contour slash bronzer ever.
What is your favourite contour or bronzer?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment