Monday 28 July 2014

Tarte Cheek Stain Flush

I received this mini version of Tarte cheek stain in Flush from my Sephora Beauty insider point. I have never tried any cheek stain from Tarte before but I have their Amazonian clay blush and love it!




The cheek stain comes in a very cute tiny chubby cylinder packaging. I love the fact that it comes in a retractable stick, very easy to apply. The color I got was Flush, a deep plum-berry shade that looked rather scary on the tube but fortunately appeared sheer on the cheeks. It blended effortlessly. I usually swipe it on the cheeks and blend it using Real Techniques Stippling Brush. It had rather slippery texture, not creamy but very lightweight. The pigmentation was build able and didn't apply chalky on the cheeks. It gave a very nice dewy and fresh flushed, though people with very oily skin might find it too greasy. It might look a bit shiny as well, which could be too much in warm summer days, but I can imagine it will look gorgeous in colder months!
Contrary to the name, I don't think this is qualified to be called a cheek stain as it didn't stain my cheeks. The consistency is slippery and at some points, it set and didn't move around, but it didn't stain my cheeks. The longevity was rather poor but it is convenient to carry around or reapply so it is not a huge deal for me. I'd rather have it as it is though, as I don't like anything that stain ( yes, not a fan of those Benefit Tints ). 
Oh it is strongly scented, something floral but I don't mind the scent. 

Overall, a nice decent product from Tarte, very convenient and easy to apply, perfect in every make up bag :-)

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment