Tuesday 4 March 2014

Stila Bronzing Powder

I managed to get this Stila bronzing powder for a very good price from a blogsale. It was only €6 so I thought I'd just give it a try as my experience with Stila convertible color was quite pleasant.

The bronzer comes in a round plastic case. To my surprise, the case is quite big in comparison to the Convertible color. 
I like the packaging, as Stila belongs to mid end price segment, I think the packaging is well made and appropriate for the price. 





Here you can see the swatches comparison and you can also clearly see that it is very orange compare  to the other bronzers that I have. 

*photo taken under direct sunlight*




I did some researches before deciding to get it from the blog sale and I read a lot that people said it was very orange. But I couldn't resist the price so I thought I'd just give it a go, at least, I could use it as blush.
The bronzer itself has smooth and buttery texture. I experienced minimal fallout and the powder is finely milled. The pigmentation is good but not overbearing, so I can say that it is foolproof. It blends easily and to be honest, I am quite surprised because it doesn't look super orange on my face. But I don't dare to wear it alone for contouring purpose, so I usually mix it with other bronzer that is more ashy. I find it good as blush though, and it gives a nice bronzy glow to the face when applied sparingly. I love the fact that it is matte and doesn't contain any shimmer.

Stila bronzing powder retails for €23 at beautbay.com. I'm glad I managed to get it for cheaper price =)

What is your favorite bronzer?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment