Friday 15 November 2013

A Little FOTD

Hi guys!
It's been a long time since the last time I post a face of the day. Here is the look I've been wearing a lot the past few weeks. The peachy nude lips is mostly what I wear to uni or day time activities and the grape red lipa is what I wear at nights or whenever I need a pop of color. Which one do you like better?





Products used :

BASE :
  • Benefit Porefessional
  • IT Cosmetics bye bye redness
  • L'oreal Paris Magic Nude Foundation #120
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer 
CHEEKS :
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy
  • P2 Matte Bronzer
EYES :
  • Essence Eye shadow base
  • L'oreal Paris Infaiilible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
  • MUA Undressed Me Palette
  • Heroine Kiss Me Liquid Pen Eyeliner
  • Rimmel Scandalous Eyeliner in black
  • Essence Eye Brow Pencil in Teddy
  • Alverde Eye Brow Gel in Brown
  • Benefit They'Re Real Mascara
  • Catrice Glamour Doll Waterproof mascara
LIPS :
  • EOS lip balm
  • Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon
  • P2 Matte Deluxe Lipstick in #050 I adore you

Oh btw, I just recently did a little haul, mostly Clinique stuffs because Douglas.de was having a promotion gift with purchase for clinique stuffs so I took the chance to stock up on my Chubby stick ( I used up my super strawberry and almost use up my mega melon as well ) and I purchased the chubby stick for eye as well. I'll do the review soon! 


Have a nice weekend!
Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment