Friday 26 July 2013

Shades of Grey

No, this post is not going to be about Mr.Grey but about grey nail polishes ;P
I've been wearing grey a lot on my nails recently. There is something about grey that makes it look shoppisticated, smart but not boring. Agree? 




  1. Essence Colour & Go #142 "Grey to Be Here" - It is a sheer light grey nail polish with micro shimmer particles. It needs 3 coats to get opaque as it is quite sheer. 
  2. P2 Volume Gloss Gel Look Nail Polish #020 "Business Woman" - The name fits perfectly as it is a very nice and office appropriate color. It leans a bit towards lavender. The formulation of this gel look nail polish from p2 is great. 
  3. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure #312 "Greige" - My absolute favorite. It is the true grey shade, a bit darker than the others. I love the formulation and it stays on for dayyyys without chipping. Love love love
  4. Manhattan Nail Polish #005 - This shade is a very pretty lighter grey. I always like Manhattan nail polishes as they have nice quality for affordable price.
  5. Art Deco Ceramic Nail Lacquer #108 - A more blue-ish grey , looks similar to the Manhattan one, only a little bit darker in color. The formulation is a bit thick and creamy but it applies smoothly and not gloopy. But it chips easily no matter what top coat I use.
Do you like grey nail polish? What is your favorite grey nail polish?

PS : btw, did you read the book 50 shades of grey? do you like it? I have read it and i found it fun and interesting,but it is for me just another romance popcorn chicklit with a bit of erotic touch. But I am excited for the movie. :D

Love,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment