Friday 19 July 2013

Canmake Powder Cheeks #PW18

Canmake is a japanese drugstore brand that is available in some asian countries. I've been wanting to try their blushes as they're quite famous around the beauty community.
The lovely Sharlynn from The Blackmentosbeautybox gave me this Canmake powder blush on our beauty swap few months ago. She said this one is her favorite. Thank you Sharlynn!! <3




She got me the powder blush in shade #PW18. It is a bright coral-orange shade with superfine micro golden shimmers. The blush comes in a simple transparent plastic case and also comes with a mini brush. The case is small and compact, though a bit filmsy so I'm not sure if it's safe for travelling.




The blush has a sheen-satin finish. It is such a beautiful shade that gives a nice coral flushed on the cheeks and makes you look younger ;). The pigmentation is very good, but not overly stark. The texture is smooth but a tad powdery. It blends easily as well. 
A lot of people prefer the cream version rather than this powder version. I haven't tried the cream blush but I did swatch it at the counter and I didn't like the texture at all. So I think the powder one is better for my skin type.
The staying power is good, it stays on my cheeks for 4-5 hours before starting to fade. 



I overall love this color, it gives such a nice finish and beautiful color on the cheeks.

Have you tried Canmake blushes?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment