Saturday 1 June 2013

Maybelline Cheeky Glow

I bought this blush when I was in Jakarta only for Rp 34.000,- ( ca. 2,5 € ). I believe this blush is only available in Asia because I have not yet spotted this blush here in Germany or some other countries in Europe.
Just from the look, I thought at first that it was the asian version of the Maybelline bouncy blush. But I was wrong because this one is not bouncy.




The blush comes in a small round pan with a transparent lid. The packaging is simple and minimal but practical at the same time because it doesn't require a lot of space. It also comes with 7gr of products which is a really decent amount for the price. 


I picked up the color #Fresh coral. Just like its name, fresh coral is a true coral shade. It is matte bright coral with a hint of apricot-orange shade. It is such a beautiful color . Even though I have already had some similar shades on my stash, this one still manages to stand out and I've been using it very often recently.


The pigmentation is great but not too much. You don't have to be extremely lighthanded with this blush. I must say this blush is almost foolproof. It transfers a beautiful coral flushed to my cheeks and it looks so natural and not too orange. And the staying power is impressive as well.
I didn't have much expectation on this blush. I bought it mainly because it was cheap and out of curiosity. But it exceeded my expectation and is now one of my favorite blush!

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment