Friday 10 May 2013

Shiseido Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer - PK 327

I fell in love with this lipstick the first time I saw it on Lu's blog. I have never owned a Shiseido lipstick so this is my first encounter with Shiseido lipstick.
I went to Shiseido counter at Galeries Lafayette and the sales lady was so nice and helpful. I loooooove nice and helpful SAs. :D


The lipstick comes in a sleek purplish black metal bullet with magnetic closure. The bullet looks expensive and well made, yet simple and shopisticated. The packaging is just what you expected from the higher price.


I knew exactly from the beginning what shade I wanted so I didn't do a lot of swatches on the counter. The SA lady helped me apply this lipstick on my lips so I could see how the color looked on me. I also tried on another similar shade which is #RS326 but it was too milky and pale for my liking so I picked up this one.


#PK 327 is a sheer nude pink lipstick. It is a 'your lips but better' shade. The texture is balmy and so moisturizing. It is really easy to apply, the kind of lipstick you can re apply without a mirror. The pigmentation is sheer just like it is supposed to be. But it is not very sheer either, it still gives a nice hint of color to my lips.
It glides on smoothly on my lips and it has a nice sheer balmy finish. It feels so comfortable on the lips mainly because of its balmy texture.  I've been wearing this lipstick a lot to uni because its lightweight feeling and wearable color. The texture reminds me a lot of Clinique Chubby Stick. This lipstick is taste and scent free. 




The staying power is pretty short, but I don't mind having to re apply a bit often.
Despite of the expensive price ( 26 € ) and relatively 'usual' color, I still like this lipstick a lot. It def won't be my last lipstick from Shiseido.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment