Wednesday 29 May 2013

Recent Favorites

Hello Hello!


It's been a long time since I posted my last monthly favorite, mainly because I didn't switch products that often on the past few months so I got nothing much to show as monthly favorite. But now I have quite some products I've been loving lately, so here they are :

  • L'Oreal Elvital Öl Magique : I have problems with oily scalp but dry and split ends, so I like to apply hair oil at my ends but it is not easy to find a nice hair oil that doesn't leave greasy residue. I was using my Caudalie Divine Oil before I got this one but now I prefer this one from L'Oreal because my hair gets easier to comb, less dry and more shiny ( not in a greasy way ). This one is also cheaper in comparison to the Caudalie one. It smells good and absorbs quickly. I even sometimes apply it to some dry - rough parts on my body like my elbows, heels or nail cuticles.
  • Benefit Porefessional : A really nice face primer that surprisingly lasts quite a long time. I bought it in February so it's been ca. 3 months on duty ( there's still 1/3 left on the tube ). Now I am considering to repurchase it because 32€ for 3 months ( and still counting ) doesn't seem as expensive as it used to. 
  • Alverde Eye Brow Gel : It is the last step of my every day brow routine. It does its job well and it is affordable so I like it.
  • Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation : I love this foundation! It has nice finish, good coverage, and great for warm weather. It bugs me because I can't get it here in Germany. I might ask my mom to send me back ups from Indonesia.
  • LUSH Rub Rub Rub : I have my 3rd pot now. This scrub has become my favorite. I am a fan of body scrub / peeling and this one is not too rough nor too 'smooth', just the perfect consistency. I usually apply it on dry skin before shower, let it harden a bit before washing it for deeper peeling. But on normal days, I apply it on wet skin because applying it on dry skin can be a too rough sometimes.
  • Bourjois Round Pot Blush in Rose Ambre : My most worn blush for the past 3 months. The color is pretty and it suits every kind of look I'm having at the day. 
  • Burberry Eye Shadow Palette in Plum Pink : I've just posted my review on it recently. This is such a nice , versatile palette with amazing quality. 
  • Essie Mint Candy Apple + Revlon Whimsical : The 2 worn together has been on my nails quite often. I love how they look , very pretty.
  • Givenchy Rouge Interdit in Fruity Orange : I wasn't a fan of the formula and the shade the first time I got it from my mom. I am still not a fan of the formula until now, but I started to like the bright orange color. It is now spring here in Germany so I think it's a perfect color to wear since my much loved red and vampy shades are a tad 'too dark' for this season.
  • Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze & Metallic Pomegranate : Cream eye shadows are my staples on busy mornings. And these cream shadows from Maybelline have been my staples recently. Easy application, great staying power and pretty shades.
So those are my recent favorites for this first 2013 quartal . How about yours?

Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment