Wednesday 8 May 2013

Benefit World Famous Neutrals - Most glamorous nudes ever

I got this lovely Benefit eye shadow set from my colleagues at work as my birthday gift in March. Aren't they nice?? ;) They know exactly how I love make up, so they got me make up! :D




I got the kit 'Most glamorous nudes ever' which was actually on my wish list, so I was so happy that they decided to get me this set, because all the shades are totally my cup of tea. 
This kit contains 2 mini creaseless creme shadows in Birthday suit ( a shimmery super wearable champagne ) and My two cents ( a warm shimmery chopper ) and 4 long wear powder shadows in Call my Buff ( a sheer pearl white ), Kiss me I'm tipsy ( a reddish brown ), It's complicated ( a beautiful peach with golden sheen ) and Gilt-y pleasure ( a shimmery peach with gold touch ).





The kit comes in a hard paper box packaging that is so cute. Benefit never fails me in terms of cute-retro looking packaging. They really pay a lot of attention to the small details. The box itself can be used after you finish the product though I don't know if I will ever use up the product. It also comes with a mirror and Tips and Tricks How to cards that you can detach if you don't want to keep them.




To be honest, I was surprised at how creamy the creaseless cream shadows are. This kit is my first encounter with Benefit's eye shadows. The creaseless cream shadows are creamy and soft and they apply sooooo smooth and glides on literally like butter. The pigmentation is good, and the staying power is okay as long as I apply eye shadow base underneath. 

The long staying shadow powders have smooth and almost creamy texture. They are not dusty and easy to blend. The pigmentation is great, and they stay on for a long time as well.

The set will be good for travelling as you get cream + powder shadows that are all wearable. But you can also create dramatic look with this set.  I love how Benefit combined all the colors because I think they all look good together and you can play with it to create a lot of looks. This set will make a good gift as well!


Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment