Monday 29 April 2013

Ettusais BB Mineral White

First of all, let me introduce the brand ; Ettusais. Ettusais is a sister brand from the giant Japanese brand Shiseido. It is first launched in 1991 and the name Ettusais derived from French slang language for 'You Know?'.
I got this BB Cream in Singapore for approx. 50 SGD. The price is a bit high for BB Cream as I usually got asian drugstore BB Creams for under 10€.




Ettusais mineral white BB Cream comes in a squeeze tube packaging in pearl white and baby pink colors. The packaging has a cute typical Japanese design which I like.

As any asian brand make up, all the instructions are written in Japanese / or chinese alphabet that I don't understand at all, so I did some research about it on the internet and here are some facts that I found ;

  • This BB Cream won the Japanese Cosme Award in the best BB Cream award for 2 years .
  • It is non comedogenic and fragrance free
  • Ettusais claimed this BB Cream to be :
"Ettusais Mineral white bb cream is a brightening japanese BB Cream with 63% skin care ingredients for acne prone women in their teens and early 20's. The 8-in 1 BB Cream has the effects of facial serum, make up base, foundation, concealer, and sun protection while brightening skin , hiding visible pores, and preventing acne. It is formulated with AC Control oil to surpress acne while optimizing skin's natural moisture and it also contains pure whitening brightening powder with light diffusing properties for brighter skin. It gives a smooth luminous finish for baby-like skin."

What a loooong promise, isn't it?


EMWBBC comes in 3 shades and my shade is #02-natural.


BEFORE

AFTER




EMWBBC has a light to medium coverage. It gives a dewy and radiant finish without making my face look greasy. The oil control isn't really impressive I must say, but I like the healthy finish it gives to my skin without creating a typical bb cream-grey cast. I notice that in compare to korean BB Creams, japanese BB creams are less grey which is a good point. 
The texture of this BB Cream is light and creamy and it is easy to blend. I find that it works best when applied with fingers or beauty blender. Once applied and blended well, it feels lightweight and smooth on my skin. It covers enough imperfections without making my face look dull or cakey. It also doesn't clog my pores.
The staying power is good but it gets a bit oily after 4 hours wearing, but I don't mind to blot some powders over it because I like the dewy and brightening finish.

It is overall a really nice BB Cream and worth the slightly high price. I've tested it while I was in Indonesia and it was really warm and humid there but it performed well. So if you live in warm and humid countries, this BB Cream is just right for you.


PS : I am currently away from home,attending an economic conference in Riga,Latvia.. I'll post the winner of the giveaway in 1-2 week time! 

Love,
pam


No comments:

Post a Comment