Saturday 30 March 2013

Kate Kanebo Eyeshadow Palette

I had a long wish list with me on my trip to Singapore last month and one of them is the Kate Kanebo eye shadow palette. I've seen Kate from drivelaboutfrivol rave about it, so here it is on my wish list.
As I stood in front of the Kate display in several Watsons in Singapore, I realized that they have a lot of different eye shadow palettes. And to my regret, ( a deep deep regret ) I picked up only 1 palette with me because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. which I ended up liking it. a lot.





I am not really a fan of the packaging and how they divide the eye shadows. But I love the colors and formula and texture so much that I ignore the packaging. It is made of black plastic case that is quite filmsy which is a shame because it is not that cheap. ( I bought it 27 SGD, but there was 20% off discount ).



As you can see on the 2nd picture, all instructions and names are written in Japanesse so I have no idea which range it is from, or which color, etc etc. I just picked it up because I thought all the shades could work together really well and I can wear them for subtle every day make up or even smokey eyes.
The palette comes with 5 shades, and 1 of them is cream eye shadows, ( or cream base? or cream highlighter? I have really no idea since everything is written in Japanesse ). All 5 shades are wearable and beautiful, shimmery and iridescent. The texture is soft and velvety it feels almost like cream. I find that they apply the best with fingers, and later on I blend it with blending brush. 
The plum-y shade in the middle is def my fave shade. I've been wearing it single on my lids really often since the first time I bought the palette. 
My only concern is the staying power because they tend to fade off a bit after awhile, so eye shadow base is a must.

Once again, I regret not buying more eye shadow palettes with me because Kate Kanebo is a bit difficult to get , even on ebay. But at least now I know what to stock up the next time I visit Singapore.

PS : My GIVEAWAY is still running now! Feel free to enter HERE !
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment