Tuesday 12 March 2013

I Follow The Trend

I bought some Revlon nail enamels on my recent trip to Jakarta and one of them is ; the famous Whimsical.
Whimsical is a beautiful, gorgeous nail polish. It is indeed really sheer, but it is beautiful to be layered over some pastel nail polishes. 
And here I combined Essie Mint Candy Apple and Revlon Whimsical together and they look like they are meant to be together.










Revlon Whimsical took quite amount of time to dry on its own, or even mit combination with Sally Hansen Insta Dry. But if I top it with Essence Better Than Gel Nail top coat, it took me only 5 minutes for it to completely dry.  

Do you also have Revlon Whimsical?

Love,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow! Der ist soooo was von wunderschön !
    Super Glitzer :-)
    Liebste Grüße

    ReplyDelete