Wednesday 9 January 2013

Essence Stay With Me Lip Gloss

I was cleaning my vanity few days ago and stumbled upon my lip gloss stack. I don't own many lip glosses compare to blushes or lipsticks for example, because I am not really a fan of the formula of most lip glosses. But among the few lip glosses that I have, this Stay With Me line from Essence is my favorite. I think I have once reviewed some of these on my blog post before,  but the quality was just really bad, so here I do it once again + some new shades.



From left - right : #My favorite milkshake, #Me&My Ice cream, #I like cotton candy, #Berry Me, #Kiss kiss kiss

#02 - My Favorite Milkshake

#01 - Me and My Ice Cream


#05 - I like Cotton Candy

#06 - Berry Me

#07 - Kiss Kiss Kiss

Stay With Me lip glosses come in a clear acrylic tube with doe foot applicator which I like more than brush applicator because I think it makes the application easier.
The formula is nice and not sticky even though the consistency is a bit thick and balm-y and it feels comfortable on my lips. They are also really smooth and moisturizing . The pigmentation is pretty good for lip gloss and it's buildable too. For darker shades like #05,#06 and #07 the intensity can be built up to almost opaque.
One thing I like the most is none of these glosses is shimmery or contain any glitter particles. They are matte, with glossy finish ( I hope that makes sense ). The staying power is also good, I usually get 3-4 hour wear and even more for darker colors.

These lip glosses retail for 1,49€ / 4ml of product.

Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment