Tuesday 18 December 2012

Another Lip Butter

As some of you might have known, I do love my Korres Lip Butter so much, the only thing that bothers me is the pot packaging. I am not a fan of dipping my finger inside everytime I want to apply it on my lips. So when I found out that Korres actually has the stick version of the lip butter, I just couldn't say no.


The packaging is typical lip balm. It looks shopisticated though, with all the print on the bullet. The case is made of plastic but feels durable and sturdy. It is not in any way cheap looking. I got mine in shade Rose.





"Lip butter that instantly hydrates and softens the lips. Shea butter and sunflower wax deeply nourish and offer long lasting care, while mandarin oil conditions dry lips . Ideal for chapped lips."
- Paraben Free
-Mineral Oil Free
-Silicon Free
- Propylene Glycol Free
- Ethanolamine Free

The scent I must say is really subtle but comfortable and doesn't cause me any headache, and the lip balm is tasteless which is a good thing. The pigmentation is quite good as you can see on the pictures above. It is a really nice peachy coral color. The lip balm itself is moisturizing and hydrating enough even in winter when my lips get dry easily. Compare to the pot version, I can't spot any difference in terms of quality. Both versions deliver nice hint of color, moisturize and hydrate my lips very well and feel comfortable without any sticky feeling.
Another good point is that this stick form provides SPF 15 which for me is a plus score. Whereas the pot form doesn't.
The staying power is not good, but I think it's normal by lip balm and I don't mind re-applying it every hour. The price is also reasonable, retails for 8,25€.

Have you tried Korres Lip Butter? How do you like it?

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment