Saturday 15 December 2012

Another Face of The Day

Since I just recently bought a new camera with flip out screen, the amount of myself camwhoring is just climbing up. lol
So I hope you don't mind me do face of the day quite often in the future. ^^ This is just a simple bronze look I've been wearing almost every day this week for work. ( I don't really wear full make up to uni, due to lack of time in the morning. lol )







Products I used :

FACE ;
  • Guerlain Lingerie De Peau in Rose Clair
  • Clarins Foundation Powder
  • Maybelline FIT ME Concealer #15
  • P2 What's up Beach Babe Bronzer in Hazelnut
  • Catrice Defining Blush in Rosewood

EYES ;
  • Essence Eye Shadow Base
  • Naked 2 palette
  • P2 Black kohl
  • Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
  • Wet n Wild Brow powder in neutral
  • Essence black gel eye liner
LIPS ;
  • Burberry Lip Cover in Hibiscus ( dabbed with finger and blotted with powder, that's why it's not too intense on my lips )

It's been snowing a lot here in Berlin. I love snow, but it sucks when you get almost a snow storm every single day and it gets grey and dark so fast. T__T
Do you also have snow where you live? Or is it now summer there? Tell me tell me! ;))

Love,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment