Thursday 13 September 2012

MUA Undressed Eye Shadow Palette

MUA currently ( okay, maybe not currently. It was like 2-3 months ago ) launched a new eye shadow palette called Undressed. I've been following their fansite on facebook and witnessed it when they revealed the colors in the palette one by one. When they finally revealed all the colors, a lot of people ( including me, of course. haha ) realized that MUA is trying to create a dupe of Urban Decay Naked Palette. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having a more affordable alternative since I only have the Naked2 and don't have the original Naked Palette.





As I visited Superdrug on my trip to London, I finally got my hands on this palette. It retails for 4 GBP and you get 12 eye shadows and 9,6gr of product in total. The eye shadows come in a  black plastic case with transparant lid, which looks cheap, but it IS cheap so don't complain! :P





As you can see on the pictures above, these eye shadows are AMAZING. They have amazing color selection, amazing pigmentation, amazing texture, amazing price, simply amazing. I don't know what to complain now, which is weird because I usually a really complaining person :P.
My fave colors on this palette are #4 and #9. I love them because they can be worn alone so you can def go low maintenance with this palette. But for you, high maintenance ladies out there ( I sometimes am too, no worries ), you can also def create a dramatic or smokey look with this palette.
And here is the look I created with this palette:



Long story short, I can only recommend this palette. As long as I know, MUA does ship worldwide and the shipping cost is affordable too, so don't hesitate and go to their website HERE. ( Btw, they do have nice blushes too. :P )

Disclaimer : No no, I am not working in the marketing or PR department at MUA office. I am just really loving this palette and I think this palette deserves the affection.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment