Thursday 20 September 2012

Catrice Multi Colour Blush - Gone With The Wind

I sometimes wonder why I keep buying things I don't need. When it comes to blushes ( and [maybe...] lipsticks ) , I have enough of them in my vanity for at least 5 years supply. But I keep buying more and more of them especially when they have pretty and cute packaging or if they're limited edition.





'Gone With The Wind' is part of Catrice Hollywood Fabulous 40ties collection that is limited edition. The blush comes in a clear see-through acrylic case with flower print on the lid. The packaging is typical Catrice limited edition's blushes. The packaging is convenient for swiping my fluffy blush brush and simple yet practical without built in mirror or cheap mini brush.


The blush consists of dusty rosewood color as base with white and red maroon flakes all over it. Once swatched, it turns out to pretty pinkish apricot color. The blush has satin finish and looks radiant and glowy on the cheeks. 
The staying power is great, it usually takes me over 6 hours before requiring touch up. 


'Gone With The Wind' retails for 3,95€ and we get 8,5gr of product. For the price,GWTW is really a great blush and definitely worth every penny.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment