Thursday 9 August 2012

Rimmel Lip Glosses

I am not a lip gloss girl. I prefer lipstick and lip balm for my lips. But just like any other women in the world, I couldn't resist a good bargain, for example these 4 Rimmel Lip glosses for the price of 8€ ( one Rimmel Lip gloss is normally 5-6€ each in drugstores ) that I found in TK Maxx just recently.



The packaging is typical lip gloss packaging, which I have nothing against it. There isn't anything spectacular about the packaging, but I like that it's practical.






All lip glosses are sheer and barely give any color if applied alone or without any lipstick underneath. I wouldn't apply these lip glosses on my bare lips, but I know they would be nice as a top layer. 3 of them have nice subtle glitter particles and 1 doesn't. I surprisingly like these lip glosses from Rimmel because eventhough they are sticky, they do feel comfortable on my lips. They all have long staying power and make my lips looking more plump without giving a stinging sensation. They all smell nice and sweet, but the smell doesn't linger on, so for those of you who are not a fan of scented make up, you don't have to worry much.

Have you tried Rimmel lip gloss?
Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment