Monday 27 August 2012

MeMeMe Shimmer Stack - Pink Zest

I heard a lot that Mememe does a good dupe for Bobby Brown's Shimmer Bricks, only the one from Mememe is more suitable for oily skin because it's less shimmery and doesn't enhance big pores.
Mememe is only available online in Germany but I want to swatch it before deciding to buy it, so when I was in London (Mememe is a british brand ), I swatched the shimmer stack in pink zest and fell in love.




The packaging is a bit on the bulky side, but still looks sleek and simple. I like that it's quite big so it's easy to brush your blush brush over the product and it has a big sized mirror placed inside the case. It is made of matte plastic but is quite sturdy.


The consistency of this shimmer stack is soft but not on the velvety side. The powder is finely milled and pressed so it doesn't cause a lot of fall out. With 8,99 GBP, you get 12gr of product which is a great amount. I think this is going to last for a long time because a little swirl goes a long way.



The shimmer stack is actually meant to be highlighter, but for me, it is way too pigmented and has too much color for a highlighter. I would say it's more a pinky peach shimmery blush than a highlighter. It could be a good highlighter if you only apply the #1 shade from this stack. 


On my cheeks, it gives a nice sheen and glow. The pigmentation is great, so I have to be careful on application. It stays on my cheeks for a good 5-6 hours before requiring a touch up.

Overall, I love this shimmer stack and I think it's worth the price. I would recommend it for you who like to have a nice pinky peach sheen on your cheeks.

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment