Tuesday 7 August 2012

CATRICE - Made to Stay Longlasting Eye Shadow #070

It's summer now in Berlin and I don't really like having heavy eye make up in hot sunny days. I've been using my cream eye shadows a lot lately because they're really easy and effortless but still look nice. Besides my most loved L'Oreal Infaillible Eye shadows , I also have been using this eye shadow from Catrice really often.





This eye shadow is part of Catrice new sortiment for Fall/Winter 2012-2013. The color is called 'Mauvie Star' and is a mauvy plum color which is really pretty. There is nothing new about the packaging, a glass pot which is really sturdy and well made. 



On my hand, the color looks a bit too grey, but it's actually a really nice mauvy ( or taupe-y ) plum color. The pigmentation is great, the texture is amazing. It's buttery and creamy but it transforms into something powdery once applied. It doesn't crease on my lids and it wears really nice. The staying power isn't really great though, I do have to re apply after ca. 6 hours I would say, but I think it's fine.


I usually apply it using my finger because I find it better than any brush I have. The color is pretty and not over the top for everyday use. I am really happy with this eye shadow and will be purchasing more from this line for sure!

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment