Saturday 18 August 2012

Catrice Defining Blush #060 - Rosewood Forest

Catrice has launced some new additions to its permanent range this month and I failed not to buy some of their new additions. -____-"
As hard as I tried not to buy more blushes, Catrice has launched a whole new range of blushes. As usual, I couldn't say no. Fortunately only 1 shade that caught my attention.



Catrice didn't change the packaging. It still comes in a sturdy plastic packaging which is sleek, thin and doesn't require a lot of place in my vanity. I like the efficiency of the packaging so much.


Rosewood Forest is a trully rosewood shade which is really versatile. It is matte and oil free, and has satin finish. The texture is so smooth and finely milled. The pigmentation is amazing but I don't have to worry about applying too much because it is easy to blend.




As usual, Catrice blushes don't let me down. This one is no exception. It is retailed for 3,75€ and you get 5gr of product which is a good amount. I believe this blush will suit every complexion amazingly.

PS : I'm posting from London,and I must say I'm in love with the city. Enjoy your summer holiday!

Love,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment