Friday 8 June 2012

INGLOT Eye Shadow Palette

As you have probably already read on my previous post, I visited Poland on a short getaway and I bought some INGLOT stuffs there.
Today I'm going to give an indepth review about the 5-er eye shadow palette that I bought. 


The eye shadows come in a nice streamlined, simple, sturdy, and elegant black palette which you can choose the amount ( e.g 5er, 10er, 12er , etc ). They're also magnetic so it's easy to move your eye shadows around within the same palette or to another palette.


I decided to 'only' take 5 eye shadows because the store I went in, didn't have a wide range of neutral shades and since I am no fan of bright eye shadows, I didn't want to buy so many shades I know I'll end up not using them.


I swatched them all without any base/ primer

The eyeshadow itself is a bit chalky compare to Urban Decay for example, but certainly has decent staying power . The pigmentation is great and nicely formulated. The texture is a bit dry but doesn't make it really dusty eventhough it's not as buttery as Urban Decay either. It is easy to blend but you have to be careful on darker shades because they are really highly pigmented. I only bought all matte eye shadows because I find it hard to find neutral matte eye shadows that have great pigmentation.
The eye shadow stays on my lids for hours without creasing. I don't even have to wear any primer underneath. 

Overall I think, for the affordable price, compare to MAC or any other high end brands, I think INGLOT did a great job! If I got another chance to visit the store in Poland, I would buy any other shades for sure!!

For some of you who live in Germany , I don't really recommend you to get this on german's price since they are really expensive ( around 8-9€ per eye shadow ), try ebay or some online shops that sell INGLOT with more affordable prices. Or, if you live in Berlin, you can visit Stettin ( a city in Poland that is located only 2 hours from Berlin ) and there you can find some INGLOT stores with 'unschlagbare' prices!

Have you tried INGLOT before?
xx,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment