Thursday 1 March 2012

Make Up Academy Eyeshadow Palette - Dusk til Dawn

Okay this is the last post about my Make Up Academy Haul, I promise you. lol.
As I'm in deep deep love with my MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Heaven and Earth , I'm gonna review my other palette which is Dusk til Dawn.




*all swatches done without base*

Dusk til Dawn has basically more various shades from neutral to bright colors.I told myself to step outside my comfort zone and order this palette because I do need some more bright colors in my eyeshadow collection, so I will also be able to create more different looks for my 'Make Up of The Day' post.
Dusk til Dawn has 5 shimmer pearl shades , 1 brown, 1 yellow, 1 light grey, 1 bright teal, 1 glittery night blue , 1 indigo and 1 glittery black. All of them are good pigmented except the yellow shade which is kinda sheer. This palette has all the good things from Heaven and Earth Palette except for shade number 10 and 13 which are really dusty. The glitter particles are also quite big and chunky. 
So, another recommendation! go check the online store HERE


Have a nice day!
xx,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment