Wednesday 29 February 2012

Make Up Academy Eyeshadow Palette - Heaven and Earth

Hello gorgeous readers! I hope you haven't got bored with my Make Up Academy product reviews yet, because here comes the most exciting part ; Eyeshadow Palette! *drumroll*
I ordered 2 palettes and since each palette has 12 shades, I'm going to review them separately for sharper and more detail review.

So the first palette is another neutral brown nuance.*slap me slap me!* . I just can't say no to brown palette ;p
The packaging reminds me a lot of sleek eyeshadow palette, only this one from MUA has transparant plastic cover and each eyeshadow doesn't have zigzag print on it.
It comes with 1 sponge applicator which I'm so not gonna use it. I prefer brush to apply eyeshadow.





As you can see on swatch pictures above, this palette consists of all shimmer eyeshadows, nothing matte in this palette which I find as a bit downside in compare to my Sleek Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette. But regardless the matte shade, this eyeshadow palette is a BANG! really really good in pigmentation, creamy non dusty texture, no chalky, feels nice on lids, and doesn't crease, stays long and blends really well - perfection. I did all the swatch without base, I repeat - without base. Amazing, isn't it?
I definitely recommend you to check their website HERE and don't hesitate to place an order because they ship worldwide!

Tell me what you think about this baby!
xx,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment